Monday 18 January 2016

The Who, What, When, Why, Where, and How of Pocket Letters!

So I have a confession to make - I have no idea what pocket letters are!  I saw this morning that Bree added another session to her Pocket Letter Class and I got curious - What is it?!




Pocket letters is a concept created by Janette Lane, in early 2015.  It is, simply put, an updated, craft lovers version of pen pals.  What a cool idea!  Get crafty and meet new friends from all over the world - fabulous!



Click HERE to learn more, and watch some how-to videos.

Then call or come in to the store to register for Bree's classes!


Pocket Letter Class

Tues.Jan.19th @ 1pm
OR
Thurs.Jan.21 @ 6:30pm

$35


And since I know you'll love it and want to do more - here is a great sketch I found to spark some more creative pen paling for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment