Tuesday 10 March 2015

Happy Stamping - Watercolour Cards

Hello long lost blog readers! Remember us?!
We know it's been a while since we last blogged...please forgive us :)

I was doing a little internet surfing this weekend and came across a beautiful technique that I just knew I wanted to share with you....and then the more I got looking at her blog, I thought....mayyyyyybe I should blog it?!

Watercolour is huge right now in the industry - whether it be mixed media, scrapbooking or cardmaking.  It is such a soft and pretty look and can be very forgiving as it is not supposed to look perfect.

So, let me introduce you to the card that I loved - this is by Julie Ebersole.
Her cards are so elegant and she makes it look so easy for anyone to do.  This is the gorgeous card that caught my eye


Isn't that beautiful?!   Check out her video so you can create one too!


Here are a few links to some other watercolour cards I loved!








This card also has a great video tutorial so why not share that too?  



And now I must go get a watercup...I want to play!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment