Tuesday 21 October 2014

Mixed Media Mania - Roben-Marie Smith

Today I want to introduce you to someone who loves to get messy as much as me!

If you have ever seen me, I am definitely not Type A...I love getting down and dirty in a class and often have more on the table than I ever put on a page.  I love Roben's style and her desk!  Seriously, check out her desk


She loves layers, imperfection, colour, and....having fun!  



and tags (EDITED TO ADD... these tags are made by Roben-Marie's design team member Sandi Keene using her products)




That journal page has a fantastic video showing her process...what are you waiting for?  CLICK THAT LINK!!!  Make sure you leave her some love :)






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me today! I am thrilled! I do want to give credit to my design team member Sandi Keene who created the second image using my line of Art Pop™ Cards.

    ReplyDelete