Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wordless Wednesday

I know it's supposed to be wordless...but allow me a few quick words to tell you that we have a brand new Instagram account!! We had a blast last night at our Art Journaling class - met some fantastic new journalers and even welcomed back an old friend :)
When I instagrammed our background page, I added a few hashtags as I usually do.  After class, I have a hard time sleeping so I was clicking on our hashtags and seeing what else came up. And so, today I will share some of my favourites with you.
 Check us out - http://instagram.com/scrapaddicts !  Follow us and we will follow you!  

# artjournal - from instagrammer marksqueen



#yeg - from instagrammer breezy252



#mixedmedia - from instagrammer scrapwitchlisa



#izinks - from instagrammer yvonneyam



#ScrapAddicts - from one of our instructors!


No comments:

Post a Comment